Our CREAM team is working hard to set a new standard for advertising and digital business management. If you believe in creativity and innovation as much as we do, we are welcoming you to join our team! If you are willing to bring your experience and enthusiasm to our project, check out our current vacancies and send your resume to email@example.com
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide direct support to the CREAM’s management and be responsible for managing the schedules and communications.
• Establish and co-ordinate administrative policies and procedures for the management;
• Analyze incoming and outgoing memoranda, submissions and reports;
• Prepare and co-ordinate the preparation and submission of summary briefs and reports;
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings;
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation;
• Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of the management to discuss issues and assess and recommend various courses of action.
• Completion of secondary school;
• A bachelor’s degree in public administration, or a related discipline;
• Experience in a related administrative occupation.
Marketing Specialist (SMM)
As a Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for the positioning and digital presence of the CREAM brand. With the major focus on Social Media presence you will be responsible for defining, developing and incorporating a social media marketing strategy for our business.
• Advise the CREAM management on advertising or sales promotion strategies;
• Assess characteristics of CREAM services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of the company;
• Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for multiple Social Media Channels;
• Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key customers;
• Prepare reports, briefs, presentations, press releases, and be responsible for the Website content updates;
• Prepare and schedule a daily organic content for multiple Social Media Channels, constantly working on the engagement with the public.
• A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, journalism;
• Experience in marketing field for at least 2 years;
• Familiarity with Digital Marketing/SMM